Why Join Quantee?
We are a tech startup company implementing the most advanced AI technology in the insurance industry. In Quantee, we believe that people are the most important part of the equation, thus you can expect to work with a world-class team of developers, actuaries and managers fostering positive culture and work-life balance. We are looking for passionate, smart and devoted people that want to shape the future of technology in insurance.
Pricing Data Scientist
As a part of Quantee I have great opportunity to increase my skills. We share our knowledge so when you get stuck it is easy to obtain help. Developing ActuaAI platform gives me experience, that I would never gain in the other place.
Chief Growth Officer
I love to be a part of a company which is transforming the core of insurance business with AI, disrupting traditional processes and setting new standards!
Senior Data Scientist
It is exciting to be part of such a close-knit team, everyone cares about the growth of the company. Learning new things every day reinforces my belief that this was a great choice.
Role: Senior ML Engineer
Remuneration: 16k - 22k PLN net B2B
Keywords: Python, Docker, Machine Learning
- Dive deep into model training and hyperoptimisation prodecures
- Maintain the MLOps side of our model deployment functionality
- Have real impact on the functionalities and architecture of the product
- Review code and have your code reviewed
- Mentor junior team members
- Excellent Python programming skills
- Excellent command of the Python data science toolbox (numpy, pandas, scikit-learn)
- Working knowledge of Git/GitHub
- Knowledge of classical statistical methods, i.e. GLM, GAM etc.
- Understanding of machine learning techniques, esp. tree-based and neural networks
- Good command of Tensorflow & Keras
- Experience with cloud (preferably AWS)
- MLOps concepts + MLFlow
- REST APIs (preferably Flask or FastAPI)
- Experience with SQL (preferably PostgreSQL) and ORMs (preferably SQLAlchemy)
- Experience with Docker
What we offer:
- 16k - 22k PLN net B2B
- Nice and cozy office at PGE Narodowy in Warsaw
- 100% remote if preferred
- 10% of work time for self-development
- Training budget
- Stock options after trial period
Ready to apply?
Role: Junior React Developer
Remuneration: 4k-7k PLN + VAT B2B
Working on the advanced React application with world-class React developers. The application is used in insurance industry to help modelling teams in their day-to-day activities with Artificial Intelligence and data science.
- REST API
- English B2 minimum
Nice to have:
- Material UI
- Testing library
Details & Benefits:
- 4k-7k PLN + VAT B2B depending on experience
- Remote work possibility (100%)
- Flexible working hours
- Having a major impact on product development
- Training budget
- Small teams
- Startup atmosphere
Ready to apply?
Role: Actuarial Data Scientist
Keywords: Actuarial Science, Python, R, Machine Learning
Gather data, conduct statistical analysis and build models for top insurance companies in the EU! We are looking for an actuarial analyst that wants to merge the statistical knowledge with the cutting-edge technologies from data science world.
Quantee is a dynamic start-up with an aim to change the insurance industry. We provide actuarial programming and data science solutions including stochastic modelling, building machine learning models and automation of Solvency II reporting. Quantee provides also actuarial data science software for non-life pricing, lapse and claims prediction with the usage of AI. Our clients are mostly from the EU, so there is a possibility to travel as well as work remotely.
As Actuarial Data Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Implementing, improving and maintaining the models built for our clients
- Gathering client’s expectations and guiding them through the best solution
- Developing, testing and deploying actuarial data science software that is provided to insurance companies
- Working with other consultants to provide the best solution as possible
- Mentoring other actuarial data scientists
What we will require from you now:
- At least one-year work experience in the actuarial department
- Extensive statistical knowledge
- Fluent English
- Personal drive to meet actuarial standards and desire to improve technical skills
What you will learn when you join:
- Broaden knowledge about sophisticated actuarial modelling
- Advanced Python including machine learning libraries (Scikit-learn, Tensorflow, Keras)
- Visualization and dashboard tools (Plotly, Dash, Shiny)
- Git + PostgreSQL + Deployment (AWS)
What do we offer:
- Mid (7k-10k PLN B2B), Senior (10k-15k PLN B2B)
- Nice and cozy office at Business Link, Stadion Narodowy PGE in Warsaw
- The constant development of data science and actuarial knowledge as well as soft skills
- Travels to our clients (~40%), working from Warsaw office (~30%) and working remotely (~30%)